Friday, July 24, 2009

autumn ghost



a few sketch paintings im working on. im not sure if theyre done. i want to work some more on fall ghost. im getting excited for fall to come. the days are already getting shorter. summer didnt seem long enough. but for the fall. oh me oh my, its coming. i get giddy thinking about it, my entire soul shivers. 
autumn ghost is the rush of all the cozy past falls in one euphoric apple pie. there is something in me thats all for cooler nights that require a jacket or cardigan, the trees aged by the year that must put off the leaves, turn them into beautiful colours and drop. the harvest of foods and the feasting of them. that is what gets me excited. these ghosts. i am incredibly content. peaceful and happy.
enjoy the last of summer, the best season is yet to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are beautiful.

fall is the greatest

Leah said...

I like these very very much. Lovely. P.S. you'll send me something similar when I'm on my mission, right??