Friday, February 13, 2009

so i go to new york?


After all of that talk about the slow and simple i escape to the big apple. my brother is living there going to school at SVA. grad studies yadda yadda. he basically has a blast making art. i got to help. it was a blast. drawing on chalk boards. playing atari. making movies. hanging out with awesome foreign kids. thats art school for ya.
 my brothers name is dusty, he set me up with this amazing two month experience. 
i did a lot of viewing new york city with this character matt. we are at a ukrainian street festival on the street where i lived. i lived with my brothers friends mom on second street. i got to see a new york film festival viewing of che with said brothers friend, gary. that was also because of matt, also brothers friend but both are my friends now. these native new yorkers took care of me a lot and i was grateful. on to other adventures!

No comments: