Friday, February 13, 2009

im hunting wabbits











































































papa and his brothers go hunting on thanksgiving. its a great tradition. i joined in this time. probably one of my best experiences. being outside in the cold still land. we walked back into the back of dads farm. didnt see anything but felt everything. im having a wonderful thanksgiving. everything i dreamed it would be. uncle art is the youngest like me but papa said hes the best shot. he goes hunting a bunches. i think hes pretty great. this year i got to spend time with him preparing the clam bake, which is also a wonderful thing. warm apple cider, spiced of course, and clams, potatoes, corn on the cob wonderful fall get together. one of the things on my cozy list. oh you dont know about my obsession with cozy? oh me oh my.

No comments: